- Career Developers
8 Dorchester Rd
Senior Architect, Messaging & CollaborationLocation
: Montvale, NJSalary
Job Description The Messaging and Collaboration Sr. Architect will provide direction to and ensure quality of work produced by multiple outsourced managed services teams comprising of both operations and project teams. Candidate must use sound technical judgment, provide clear guidance to team members, and assist with removing productivity barriers. They would be responsible for ensuring proper incident management and overcoming operational inefficiencies of various areas such as Microsoft Office 365 e-mail, Skype for Business audioconferencing, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, Conditional Access, Active Directory & Federation Services, Exchange, Azure AD Premium Single Sign On, Multi-factor Authentication, and license management all while keeping up to date with Microsoft's platform service changes.design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration design o365 teams exchange messaging EUC collaboration
This hands-on role will also help analyze our Microsoft Office 365 implementation with the expectation of ensuring documented accuracy and recommend changes towards improving operational excellence. The ability to propose out of the box solutions while being cost conscious is critical in this role. The individual should also have IT project management experience and capabilities, as they will be required to provide direction and help facilitate deadlines towards multiple initiatives. The candidate must promote accountability for quality and execution, especially where commitments have been made to depending teams.
Additional responsibilities will include Incident Management, Lifecycle Management, Tactics and Project Guidance, Security & Monitoring, Governance, Change Management, and Process improvements.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years hands on architecture, engineering, and/or operations of Microsoft 365 related services
- 5+ years management experience
- 8+ years of experience leading IT projects and understanding of project management methodologies
- Must be an engaged and self-motivated leader that actively participates in and can lead meetings
- Ability to provide clear team guidance and prioritization based on changing business needs
- Ability to lead in a matrixed organization
- Strong ability to multitask, analyze, plan, gather stakeholder buy in, communicate, and present
- Must have a strong technical background, especially within Microsoft Office 365 and related technologies
- Must understand technical requirements, architecture, and operational impact of various projects
Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
- Prior experience with managed services in an on-shore/off-shore model highly preferred
- Prior Pharmaceutical experienced is preferred
- Technical certification background such as Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS a plus
Associated topics: .net, backend, c/c++, develop, perl, php, programming, project architect, senior, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...