Position Title: Network Engineer (Route/Switch/ACI)
Location:Global Head Quarters Easton, PAPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience designing, deploying,and implementing core route/switch and/or data center networks in accordancewith industry best practices
- Experience with logical network design models (L2/L3, WAN,Network Optimization, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling).
- Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS,PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) andsecurity protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec).
- Experience with Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine), as well asTrustsec desired.
- Working technical knowledge of advanced Layer 2 technologies(LISP and VXLAN)
- Strong knowledge IP communication and routing is required (OSPF,EIGRP, BGP).
- Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, FrameRelay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
- Experience with Large-scale WAN deployments preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience working in the WAN (Wide Area network) isdesired.
- SD-WAN (IWAN, Viptela) implementation and migration experiencedesired. Experience with SD-WAN technologies (Versa, Riverbed, Silver Peak, andVelocloud) solutions a plus.
- Configuration management of networking devices using automationtools (DNA Center, APIC-EM, Cisco Prime) and API scripting with Python and/orAnsible.
- Related degree in computer science or electrical engineeringand/or seven to ten years equivalent network engineering experience.
- Certifications in CCNP, CCIE R&S and/or Data CenterPreferred.
- Cisco partner post sales consulting experience stronglypreferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Nexus 7K/5K/2K is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with Nexus 9K and ACI is a plus, as wellas other SDN solutions, such as VMWare NSX, and Arista
- Knowledge or experience F5 load balancing, Palo Altotechnologies, Cisco UCS, or Cisco MDS is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skillswith the ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products asrequired.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention todetail.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressureenvironment.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven analytical andproblem-solving abilities.
Associated topics: 5g, asic, circuit, electronics, infrastructure, network, opnet, system analyst, voip, wireless